FAMILY PORTRAIT & WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CORNWALL
Family Portrait Photography Cornwall – LightBOX Photographic is one of Cornwall’s leading family portrait and wedding photographers. Since 2003 we have been photographing families and wedding couples in Cornwall.
Our professionally equipped photographic studio is able to accommodate large family groups. It has all the facilities you would expect from a modern photographic space including a comfortable lounge area and changing rooms.
LightBOX Photographic is located in the heart of Truro. With off road parking we are located in the Sharkfin Media building, directly opposite the vets in Highertown.
Our photographer, Dan Mallett used to work in London with some of the country’s top professional photographers and this shows in his photographic work.
Key to the success of any photo shoot is the interaction between you and the photographer. Dan is very good at making the whole group feel relaxed and this shows in the natural, relaxed look in the finished photographs.
Photography For All Occasions
We find that clients looking for a Family Portrait Photography Cornwall come to us for a variety of different reasons.
Here are just a few:
- Family Group Photography – Perfect for mum, dad and the kids plus grandparents and even the family dog.
- New Baby Photogrpahy – We are geared up to photograph your beautiful new born.
- Bump Photography – Great if you’d like to capture the expectant mum with her bump and partner.
- Holidays – Ever thought of dressing up your children in Halloween costumes or as Father Christmas and then having them photographed professionally.
- Birthdays – Perfect for a group of friends that want to dress up and get photographed professionally.
- Graduation – Not happy with the official graduation photograph? Come along to our studio in your graduation gown and we’ll capture that important moment for you.
- Day In A Life – We can also spend a day with you and your family on location. i.e. on the beach, a walk in the woods etc.
The photo shoot itself is FREE. Once the shoot is complete we will invite you back to view the images. You can then decide which images you’d like to buy. See our packages page for the different options and costs.
Incredible Print Quality
Our in house printer is a state of the art 12 colour Canon photo printer. It prints incredibly vibrant, detailed images that will last over 70 years with no degradation or fading.
We only use the highest quality Kodak photographic paper. We have two finishes, a modern lustre, matt finish and a stunning gloss finish.
Our canvas prints are extremely high quality and are printed on gallery depth stretcher on a natural fibre canvas. For that clean, contemporary look we use blind fixings to hang our canvases on your wall.
FAMILY PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY PRICES – exc VAT
The studio session is FREE. All you do is come back after the shoot and decide which images on which medium you’d like to purchase:
ACRYLIC PHOTO BLOCKS
6″ x 4″ – £50.00
9″ x 6″ – £75.00
24″ x 16″ Medium Canvas – £150.00
36″ x 24″ Large Canvas – £200.00
48″ x 32″ X Large Canvas – £250.00
Our picture frames are made from aluminium and come in a variety of colours. They are extremely high quality and look stunning when hung on your wall using blind fixings for a really clean look. The multi aperture frames will accommodate up to 9 images; great if you can’t decide which image to go for.
27″ x 20″ Medium single aperture – £250.00
38″ x 28″ Large single aperture – £350.00
30″ x 30″ Multi aperture – £450.00
Contains all full resolution images – £350.00
Family Portrait Photography Cornwall
If your looking for a Family Portrait Photography Cornwall, look no further